IT Project Manager (4-month contract)
11 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
As an IT Project Manager, you will join a global team of project managers who focus on delivering technology solutions that support EA's business. You will work with functional partners and technical teams and to oversee important projects that align with our needs in the region.
- Hands-on management of technology projects, from initiation to closure. Projects range from small to complex, and require work with cross-regional teams.
- Validate or create project budgets, managing and reporting on financials throughout the lifecycle.
- Build relationships between IT and important partners, setting and managing expectations throughout the lifecycle, ensuring resolution of issues.
- Develop detailed work plans, tracking progress throughout the initiative and identifying, and mitigating, risks identified.
- Manage scope and related change management processes.
- Manage project teams; assign tasks; ensure deadlines are met.
- Find technology solutions following EA and best practice methodologies.
- Communicate regular status updates to appropriate partners and teams.
- Ensure stable and maintainable release of deliverables, driving necessary handoff activities upon launch, including knowledge transfer to support teams.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- BS in computer science or business administration or comparable job experience in related IT positions.
- PMP certified.
- IT project management implementation experience (Initiation through Transition).
- Background should also include experience in delivery of Real Estate and Facilities related projects covering circuits and network connectivity, Wi-Fi, cabling, servers, storage, security and audio visual elements.
- Financial skills to manage budgets and variances within the IT function.
- Translate business issues into system solutions, with proficiency in evolving and managing systems development.