This job might no longer be available.
IT Project Coordinator
13 days ago
Ubisoft is currently looking for an IT Project Coordinator to work within the IT Live Games team in the IT department. Live Games helps Ubisoft’s internal customers create not only a platform to host the games but also accompanying a game during its entire lifecycle: before its launch (architecture, design, technology R&D, budget and cost management, tools recommendation, etc.), during development and launch phases, and after its launch (operations, reporting and metrics, 24/7 monitoring and administration and incidents/request management).
Reporting to the Project and Account Manager in charge of the coordination team, you will be working in collaboration with various internal clients. You will act as a project coordinator and scrum master working on transversal initiatives, coordinating different projects with a strong aim to improve our domain’s productivity and efficiency, stimulate collaboration and lead the communication efforts internally and with our main partners.
- Coordinate and lead transversal initiatives within the IT Live Games domain by identifying, challenging and consolidating the needs of stakeholders and validate project deliverables;
- Track project KPI’s, manage project activities in order to meet project scope, budget and schedule success criteria;
- Act as a servant leader, identify blockers and risks and contribute to the continuous enhancement of service delivery, and quality of service;
- Lead project execution, monitor, drive steering committees, and various delivery reports;
- Drive, consolidate and communicate such as roadmaps, newsletters, internal and external updates;
- Assist Product Owners, Service Owners and Team Leads to manage and maintain product, sprint and issue backlog;
- Participate in the coaching, mentoring and animation of the PM community of the domain.
Education and relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field;
- Project Management training/certification (i.e. PMP, CSM, Prince2) is preferred;
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management or Scrum Master position within 5+ years in the IT Industry.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good understanding of Agile frameworks and practices, such as Scrum or Kanban;
- Basic understanding of information technology foundations such as software development, software automation, cloud-oriented infrastructure;
- Solid experience with collaboration tools such as MS Office, MS Project, Jira, or Confluence;
- Good organizational and prioritization skills, tolerance to ambiguity, transparency;
- Self-motivated problem-solver and attention to detail;
- Bilingual (French and English) oral and written.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.