This job might no longer be available.
IT PROJECT MANAGER (intern)
Montreal QC ca
15 days ago
Global Network Services (GNS) Infrastructure Department is looking for a project manager (intern) who can bring his/her expertise to life within a dynamic team of gamers and technology enthusiasts. If you are daring, motivated and not afraid to push the limits, we want to meet you!
The position is vacant within the GNS Hosting department. This team is in charge of the infrastructure for Ubisoft supporting online games and centralized corporate systems (data centers, network, storage, virtualization).
As an IT Project Manager (trainee), you will be in charge of IT projects such as new site implementations, technology migrations or process optimizations (hardware procurement, service delivery, etc.).
The work context will be international as GNS Hosting teams are present in Montreal, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore.
The main and usual duties of this position are :
- Analyze the needs reported by the partners and their representatives;
- Establish project plans (scope, planning, costs, effort);
- Collaborate with the various technical teams to transform functional and business needs into technical and financial scenarios;
- Collaborate with the procurement teams, consult and negotiate with suppliers;
- Monitor projects by tracking key performance indicators (time, costs, quality) and update project documents (Project Plan, Risk Register, etc.);
- Ensure communication within the project team, the department and to senior management.
- Master's degree in Project Management, or equivalent.
- Training in computer systems, computer science or equivalent experience an asset.
- Thorough mastery of project management processes.
- Mastery of traditional project management methods (ie: Waterfall) and agile methods (Scrum, Kanban).
- Mastery of common project management and/or collaboration tools (MS Office, MS Project, Jira, Confluence)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French.
- Knowledge of IT is an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to make complex information accessible and understandable
- Ability to evolve in a changing environment with shifting priorities
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer and diversity is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or health status. The masculine form is used to make the text lighter.
Ubisoft Montreal, a leader in video game development, located in the heart of the Mile-End district. The company offers a unique work environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology enable the creation of acclaimed video games and iconic AAA brands. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment and an international team driven by innovation.