This job might no longer be available.
IT Operations Specialist
27 days ago
Come join our team as an IT Operations Specialist! We are seeking a self-motivated professional to join our global IT support team. In this full-time role, you will work on maintaining and coordinating the computer systems and networks for Unity’s Austin, TX location. We as a team will be tasked with solving sophisticated technical issues and will also collaborate with Unity IT team members to assist them with projects and critical issues.
What you’ll be doing
- Install and configure software and computer systems
- Fix and resolve issues with software or hardware
- Maintain documentation that provides technical support to the entire organization
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications
What we’re looking for
- Solid grasp and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications
- Passion to seek complicated problems and see projects through to completion
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and determine solutions
- Team-oriented demeanor to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems
You might also have
- Jira, Confluence, and Google Suite experience
- Experience in a technical support role
- Good interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience in managing and delivering projects
- Customer Service and expectation management skills
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.