This job might no longer be available.
IT Operations Specialist
19 days ago
Come join our team as an IT Operations Specialist! We are seeking a self-motivated professional to join our global IT support team. In this full-time role, you will work on maintaining and coordinating the computer systems and networks for Unity’s San Francisco, CA location. You will be tasked with solving sophisticated technical issues and will also collaborate with Unity IT team members to assist them with projects and critical issues.
What you’ll be doing
- Install and configure software and computer systems
- Fix and resolve software and hardware issues
- Write and maintain documentation that provides technical support to the entire organization
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications
What we’re looking for
- Solid grasp and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications
- Passion to seek complicated problems and the drive to solve them
- An organized individual with a team-oriented demeanor
- Analytical skills to study underlying problems and determine solutions
- 6+ months experience supporting Unity's IT function
You might also have
- Jira, Confluence, and Google Suite experience
- Experience in a technical support role
- Customer Service and expectation management skills
- Experience in inventory management
- Good interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.