This job might no longer be available.
IT Operations Manager – Service Center
Shanghai Shanghai cn
3 months ago
The IT Operations Manager leads the team responsible for the support and monitoring of Ubisoft’s IT services. He is responsible for the management of incidents, request fulfillment and adherence to service level agreements.
The main responsibilities and routine tasks of the GNS Operations Manager – Service Center are to:
· Run a team that is responsible to deliver the highest levels of service to our customers;
· Set and monitor adherence to high operational standards;
· Manage rotation of schedules and staff to ensure a total follow-the-sun structure;
· Lead process improvements to accommodate customer needs and growth;
· Ensure fast response times on event management through monitoring;
· Ensure fast response times and quick restoration of services in case of incidents as per Service Level Objectives;
· Develop KPI and dashboards to measure and track service performance;
· Fuel automation efforts to reduce manual operations and increase overall efficiency;
· Ensures that staff is trained to deliver a high standard of customer service;
· Promote customer service within the organization and proactively anticipate potential issues;
· Carry out all other related tasks.
· Baccalaureate Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Information Systems, Communication, Business, Marketing or a related field;
· ITIL certification.
· A demonstrable history of running a high performance service desk/operations team
· 3 years of experience managing a team of 4+ employees.
· Customer facing support experience
· Leadership of technical team
· Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize under high pressure
· Ability to make decisions quickly
· Good coaching abilities and leadership skills
· Good negotiation skills
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment
· Have good interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
· Ability to make complex information accessible
· Excellent oral and written comprehension of both French and English
· Strong knowledge of Incident Management and Event Management principles
· Familiar with the challenges of efficient operations
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com