PopReach is a free-to-play game publisher acquiring and optimizing proven, profitable games and game franchises. With over 140 smart and creative professionals at studios in Vancouver, Toronto, and Bangalore, we are 100% focused on making great games available for download on your phone, tablet, or desktop. Founded in 2015 by some of the most successful individuals in the mobile games business, PopReach is looking for people who know what it takes to excel in that environment: determination, self-directedness, creative problem solving, and an A+ team player.
PopReach is looking for a motivated IT & Ops administrator to help support our staff, build & maintain IT infrastructure, and provide general operations support.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform tech support fixes at the desktop/laptop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications
- Perform onsite and remote tech support troubleshooting of hardware, software, and networking issues for teammates
- Provisioning new Windows and Mac computers for staff
- Monitor and utilize Jira to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Help conduct IT orientation for new teammates
- Provisioning and maintaining security technologies (anti-virus, encryption)
- Vendor management with our various tools
- IT asset inventory management
- Research and propose new technologies and tools
- Provide general office and operational support as needed
What You Bring:
- At least 2 years of experience in a Help Desk or System Administration role
- Solid level knowledge and experience troubleshooting Mac OS and Windows OS for end-users
- Solid understanding of Mac and PC desktop/laptop hardware
- Strong time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience in all aspects of IT Support mainly focused on Cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS) products such as Slack, Google Workspace, Atlassian products (Confluence, JIRA), and others
- Solid understanding of SAML, SSO, OAuth
- Exceptional attention to detail and documentation abilities
Bonus points for:
- Some level of familiarity with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
- ITIL training or certification
- Familiarity with SOC Type II and/or PCI DSS audits
- Experience with AWS core services (i.e., VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, Route 53)
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-Code and Config Management, specifically Terraform, Ansible, and Git
- Monitoring system experience (e.g. Nagios, Prometheus, Zabbix, DataDog)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
COVID-19 considerations: At this time, this position will require a hybrid model, working in-office 2-3 days a week.
At PopReach, we embrace and value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We strive to grow and foster an amazing team that appreciates a variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills. We truly thank you for your interest, we'd love to hear from you!