This job might no longer be available.
19 days ago
As the IT Manager at Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises, including Disney Magic Kingdoms, The Blacklist: Conspiracy, and Uno and Friends, which were created in this studio.
The successful candidate will offer internal IT support to a varied clientele (artists, designers, programmers, administrative staff, etc.) to ensure the proper functioning of their workstations, software and other peripherals. The candidate will also be responsible for managing the team of IT Support Technicians at the studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will be:
- Manage the local IT team by coaching employees, communicating job expectations, appraising their performance, and focusing on planning and setting goals.
- Act in alignment with the project needs and the company hybrid policy.
- Maintain the local inventory and procurement related to IT assets.
- Assist the team with hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Plan, organize and ensure proper follow-up for all requests sent to IT support.
- Help tier 3 support with deployment of new IT system and services inside the office.
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk, GigaTrak TTS inventory management and similar software is an asset.
- Report regularly to the Studio Manager to maintain alignment with the studio’s priorities.
- Undertake a hands-on approach, as this role entails active participation in handling and moving equipment in the studio, assist with shipping, etc.
- Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years of customer experience and working in IT operations.
- 2-5 years of experience with team management.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer and network systems.
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Good sense of analysis and able to solve configuration problems.
- Able to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and able to work independently.
What we offer:
- Hybrid approach to work to give you work-life balance
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks of vacation for work-life-balance
- 7 annual personal days
- AnnualHealthcare and Lifestyle spending account
- Health insurance coverage
- Transporation subsidy
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- RRSP matching program
- Mentorship program and training subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Dog-friendly studio
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV.
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.