This job might no longer be available.
IT Inventory Asset Manager
Palo Alto, CA
3 months ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
You will be working with our IT Operations team in our Palo Alto office to oversee our IT software and hardware assets, inventory and logistics initiatives expected to be executed meticulously, proficiently, timely and pleasantly!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the complete lifecycle of IT Assets and inventory with our Asset Management System
- Managing two stock rooms of technology assets and maintaining a general understanding of how, why, when, and by whom they are used
- Conducting regular audits of software licenses, using our inventory management tools, or various cloud software providers (Ex. Adobe Creative Cloud, or other art tools) and recommending removal/addition of licenses based on hiring forecasts and estimates
- Ensuring software licenses are kept up to date and renewals are negotiated in the most cost effective way
- Create and maintain a master list of approved software for use by various teams across the organization
- Collaborating with technical personnel to identify equipment needs
- Receiving, unpacking, stocking, and verifying quantities of shipments and packages
- Properly packaging, sending, and tracking outgoing shipments
- Recording, managing, and maintaining product inventory
- Working with technical and non-technical teams to prepare inventory for projects
- Performing hardware warranty/RMA requests
- Performing ticket management as required
- Working with managers on the creation and maintenance of inventory policies
- Liaising with remote offices on inventory audits to ensure global adherence to policies
Your background and who you are:
- 2-5 years of combined asset management, supply chain and logistics experience and/or IT help desk experience
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal awareness, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic and high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Extremely detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, works quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks
- Some project management experience a plus. Ability to create and execute project plans
- Troubleshooting skills including basic network, Windows or Mac troubleshooting, and general technology hardware
- Ability to climb ladders and lift up to 50 lbs.
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.