This job might no longer be available.
IT Helpdesk Technician II
4 months ago
Wave brings people together through virtual entertainment. Our shows enable artists and audiences to collaborate in the creation of the most interactive live performance experiences in the world. Waves are live, interactive and immersive shows that are unlike any virtual concert you have ever experienced. We combine the best of live music, gaming and broadcast technology to transform the live music experience. Waves are live streamed globally on wave.watch and across popular social and gaming platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, Facebook and Roblox.
Come help us define the future of music! Together we'll create amazing experiences for the attendees, and drive creativity for concerts. You’ll be at the forefront, working to bring interactive concerts at scale. IT at Wave, brings deep knowledge of specific technical areas and also values the opportunity to work in a variety of broader domains. We work with both new and current technology, creating innovative solutions to overcome high-volume obstacles and to deliver the future of music to millions. You will report into the IT Operations Manager.
- Serve as the first contact with team members who need technical assistance via the phone, email, or in-person
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical hardware and/or software issues
- Provide quick resolution and excellent service to the team members
- Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide needed information on IT products or services
- Keep record of problems and their resolution
- Follow-up with team members
- Provide feedback on processes and make recommendations on areas to improve
- Maintain technical documentation and service catalog on installation of software, configuration of hardware and problem troubleshooting
- 2+ years experience working in games
- At least 2 years of increasingly responsible experience performing help desk/operations functions
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems, mobile devices, and networking
- Hands on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented and patient
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- AAA gaming experience
- Experience with Ubiquiti Networking
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence
- Knowledge of music