IT Help Desk Officer
4 days ago
Gameloft Australia is looking for an IT Help Desk Support to assist the IT Manager to provide IT support over the phone, email, remotely and face to face, in a professional organisation.
The role is based in the Brisbane City Studio located within 10-minute walking distance to Central or Fortitude Valley Train Station. The role is Full-Time for an initial 2 month contract with an opportunity for extension, business office hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm with a hybrid work arrangement. Ideally seeking an immediate start!
- Support the local studio. Provide hardware and software support for employee systems (e.g. troubleshooting email, network, and peripheral equipment problems).
- Hardware installation and deployment, including PC, printer and networking equipment.
- Manage IT equipment and software inventory including keeping documentation up to date.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining both Windows & Apple environments (Desktops, notebooks, mobile devices).
- Installing, supporting and maintaining hardware and software infrastructure.
- Remote and onsite support.
- Identifying appropriate components, hardware and software to be recommended to management to solve business problems.
- Managing IT security issues such as malware infections & unauthorized access.
- Task automation of the above-mentioned points wherever possible.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated experience providing support for staff, inhouse and remotely, with Microsoft centric environments (including AD), Apple macOS & Apple mobile devices.
- A demonstrated understanding of IT service delivery principles and practices.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking principles.
- Proven ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage multiple and competing activities to deliver IT services to meet business expectations.
- 2+ years experience in a Help Desk, IT Administration or similar position.
Nice to have..
- Experience with Atlassian software products (Confluence & JIRA).
- Exposure to or experience with software development environments and lifecycle.
- Exposure to or experience with video game development pipeline or adjacent industry (VFX, etc.). Experience with managing rollouts of Adobe and/or Autodesk software is desirable.
- Experience with the Workday ERP system.
- Experience with virtualisation software (VMWare, Proxmox, etc.).
- Experience with Linux environments.
- Experience with scripting.
What We Offer..
- Competitive hourly rates
- Hybrid Working Model - 2 days per week WFH
- Friday Afternoon Beers
- Studio Mascot - Mr Hendricks
- Centrally located in the heart of Brisbane city - Close to public transit
- Spectacular Dedicated Roof Top Terrace
- Break Out Room & Games Areas with Gaming consoles
- Commercial Grade Espresso Machine
- Full Kitchen incl. All Day Light Breakfast, Fruit & Snacks
- Secured Bike Storage
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable).
Gameloft Brisbane is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment.
Gameloft’s greatest reward is making games millions of people enjoy all around the World.
Gameloft has been proudly crafting games since 2000 and have been downloaded over 5 billion times and counting. Despicable Me 2 and Asphalt 8 are in the top 10 most downloaded mobile games ever.
Talented Gameloft employees all over the world have created several of the most successful franchises in mobile game history, such as Asphalt® , Dragon Mania Legends , Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter .
Gameloft's employees put passion into every pixel of their games which is why licenses like Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, Ferrari® and LucasArts trust Gameloft to develop games for their highly prestigious brands.
Gameloft is a part of one of the world’s largest media groups, Vivendi, which gives them the mana and resources to set the highest expectations and aim for the very best.
At Gameloft Brisbane, we believe the keys to success are a great studio culture and finding a balance in everything we do, whether it's working with great people on exciting projects or enjoying the incredible lifestyle of Queensland Australia.
Since opening in 2014, Gameloft Brisbane has released Zombie Anarchy, Ballistic Baseball on Apple Arcade and the official successor to the original phenomenon, The Oregon Trail™ on Apple Arcade.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We are committed to not only making high quality fun games, but commercially successful games as well.
- We develop AAA games for many different genres and platforms.
- We are close partners with the Unreal Engine team and Evangelists.
- We are always looking for ways to improve as an individual, team, studio and company.
- Diversity is Key - varying backgrounds, perspectives and viewpoints are critically important to being successful as a team.