17 days ago
enables developers to grow their business. Businesses rely on AppLovin’s market leading technologies to solve their mission-critical functions with a powerful, full stack solution including user acquisition, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin was named one of the Best Workplaces in Advertising & Marketing 2022 by Fortune, one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by Business Insider, and a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022. Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, alongside The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal who have also awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work for the past four years. Our team members are regularly recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award wins for San Francisco Business Times’ Outstanding LGBTQ+ Leaders 2022, Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor’s Top CEOs 2019, and the Women in Content Marketing Awards 2021.
We are looking for an experienced full-time IT person who can facilitate the growth of employees at a fast-paced and agile company. You would work with the existing IT Operations team to provide support. You must work well with others and have clear verbal and written communication.
- Manage On and Offboarding
- Provide administration and support for critical IT cloud-based tools, including Box, Slack, Asana, OKTA, etc.
- Improve and automate processes
- Manage Inventory, including Apple (JAMF) and Windows (MS Intune) laptops, as well as hardware procurement and device management
- Day-to-day IT tasks: hardware and software issues (Break Fix)
- Help answer team member questions and troubleshoot issues
- Troubleshoot video conference issues and Maintain Zoom Systems
- Write documentation and develop reproducible resolution steps
- Stay ahead of 0-day security issues and remediate them as soon as possible
- 2+ years of IT experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science (not required), Information Science, or 2 years of equivalent experience
- A positive attitude and excitement for building new processes and policies for a rapidly growing organization
- Experience with SSO (Okta) and GSuite
- Experience working with remote teams and using tools like Slack or Zoom to support them
- Project management experience and good writing skills
- Ability to manage continued employment growth at AppLovin
Nice to have:
- Security and Compliance focused mindset
- Navigate Linux, Python, and Bash
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.