9 days ago
’s leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for an experienced full-time IT person who can facilitate the growth of employees at a fast paced and agile company. You would work with the existing IT team and work with Operations team on providing hardware support. You must be able to work well with others, have clear verbal and written communication.
- Manage our SaaS services from provisioning to off-boarding and Access Management
- Provide administration and support for critical IT cloud-based tools including Box, Slack, Asana, OKTA, etc
- Improve and automate processes
- Manage Apple and Windows laptop hardware procurement and device management
- Day to day IT tasks: hardware and software issues
- Help answer employee questions and troubleshoot issues
- Troubleshoot video conference issues and Maintain Zoom Systems
- Write documentation and develop reproducible resolution steps
- Stay ahead of 0-day security issues and remediate as soon as possible
Ideally, you'd have:
- 3+ years of IT experience
- A positive attitude and excitement for building new processes and policies for a rapidly growing organization
- Experience with SSO (Okta) and GSuite
- Experience working with remote teams and using tools like Slack or Zoom to support them
- Ability to manage continued employment growth at AppLovin
Nice to have:
- Previous experience as the sole IT person at a company
- Security and Compliance focused mindset
- Navigate Linux, Python, and Bash
- BA/BS in Computer Science (not required), Information Science or 2-3 years of equivalent experience
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.