IT Director – Transformation and Governance (W/M/NB)
10 days ago
As our IT Director – Transformation & Governance, you will accompany the transformation of the IT Enterprise Governance team to a Product-oriented approach. This IT Department oversees of a large portfolio of business applications covering all corporate domains (Finance, Sales, Human Resources, Procurement, Security etc.).
You will define the roadmap, guarantee the technological vision of the department, and maintain the reliability of the Product Management / Development / Support processes, while improving the portfolio of Information Systems by implementing more automation and more digital disruption.
Being part of an IT Department of 1700+ people, you will manage a multidisciplinary team of 90+ people distributed on multiple continents.
Responabilities on the role
- Working on longer term strategic initiatives, such as frameworks and technology, that will apply throughout all the development teams and will increase quality and efficiency ;
- Working collaboratively with IT product teams to accelerate product deliveries, drive automation, promote self-service tools & platforms while ensuring stable and consistent services ;
- Oversee the teams in charge of the design, implementation and health of the shared services, infrastructure, and platforms ;
- Driving cutting-edge technology and modernization of legacy infrastructure services ;
- Work with Engineering Managers to drive cultural change towards developer ownership and promote DevOps mindset ;
- Oversee operational management of a highly scalable, secure and available infrastructure platforms, ensuring that they can operate 24×7 ;
- Collaborating across the engineering organization to create best practices and promote reusability ;
- Define the core Product Design and Intelligence processes and frameworks for the 30+ product teams ;
- Define, share, drive and govern the processes, frameworks, and knowledge across all product teams ;
- Manage an international team distributed between Montreal Paris, Bucharest and Shanghai ;
- Coach and develop all members of your team.
- Significant experience on a IT leardership-oriented role, people management skills, especially Engineering/Architecture teams ;
- Experience in highly distributed team management ;
- Strong capacity to drive and lead teams ;
- Ability to onboard teams on a long term roadmap, and share the vision with the team ;
- Excellent ability to manage programs ;
- Ability to interact with a high number of stakeholders in a complex environment ;
- Ability to delegate and build accountability ;
- Ability to collaborate with individuals at all hierarchical levels and in different teams and with direct collaborators ;
- Ability to quickly adapt to change ;
- Solid understanding of technology, coding, scaling, testing, and operating services, while contributing effectively to technical conversations ;
- Knowledge of what is needed to build platforms, service frameworks, APIs and modern architectures ;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies & life cycle; thorough knowledge of business functions and operations, objectives, and strategies ;
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and knowledge in technology stacks & tools ;
- Strong creative and analytical problem-solving skills, strong sense of ownership and a self-starter ;
- Speaking English is mandatory for this role.
- Experience working with cloud native tools such as Kubernetes and cloud technologies (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Interest for video games
💰 Profit Sharing, yearly company saving plan. 25 paid time off + 12 additional paid days off. 50% of your Navigo pass is paid by the company, lunch vouchers (9€/day), healthcare for you and your family, and lots of Ubisoft additional perks.
📍 Our brand new office is located in Saint Mandé, (Metro line 1, Saint Mandé station). Gym available in the building. Ability to work remotely.
🎮 For the gamers: 4 AAA games gifted each year. Access to 100% of our Ubisoft PC catalog.
[30 minutes] : phone call with a Recruiter,
[60 minutes] : visio interview with our Deputy VP of the IT Enterprise Governance team, the current IT Director of the Transformation and Governance team, and a Recruiter,
[60 minutes] : visio interview with our Deputy VP and with our VP of the IT Enterprise Governance, team, and with our HR Director for the IT department in France.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.