This job might no longer be available.
IT Coordinator (1 year contract)
13 days ago
The IT Project Coordinator is responsible for delivering projects of all kinds to meet the needs of IT clients. He/she receives requirements and needs from internal clients and works with technical experts to propose various solutions to clients. He/she is also responsible for all communications surrounding the project.
As a member of the Production IT Services domain, you will work closely with the IT and game production teams based around the world. The "Bridge" team of which you will be a part has the mandate to follow the projects and initiatives of the domain such as studies and implementation of new solutions for the production teams, development of tools. In addition, this team coordinates the implementation of services for external partners and ensures problem resolution with the IT teams in charge.
- Support project managers and production teams in resolving technical issues that limit access to Ubisoft services by external partners;
- Follow up on projects to implement Ubisoft services and tools for external partners.
- Identify and analyze client needs;
- Complete all required deliverables for each phase of the project framework;
- Obtaining required resources from different teams with the help of their managers;
- Collaborate with different teams and departments to provide optimal solutions;
- Manage project risks and opportunities;
- Follow up on activities and communicate frequently with stakeholders on the status of the project;
- Update documentation;
- Apply and advance project management best practices within the department.
- Experience as an IT Project Coordinator in agile mode (scrum, kanban....) and/or Waterfall;
- Good computer and information systems skills: networks, server administration;
- Priority management, stress management, facilitation, conflict resolution, continuous improvement;
- Diplomacy, good interpersonal skills, ability to adapt to different people and humility;
- Strong analytical mind and ability to make decisions quickly;
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers at all levels;
- Good knowledge of project management software such as Microsoft Project, MS Office, Jira, Confluence.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.