IT Business Partner, Operate Solutions
14 days ago
Unity’s Office of the CIO is looking for a Business Partner to closely manage the business relationship between IT and our Operate Solutions Business Unit.
The goal is to build a solid understanding of Operate’s business, including teams, business models & processes, business success drivers, clients, engagements, and technology. You will build and maintain bidirectional communication channels at various levels within the business unit, convey priorities and relevant IT project information, risks and/or impacts, align business and IT goals, and execute against common objectives. You will also collaborate with other corporate departments such as Revenue and Finance and the Create Business Unit thereby driving success through true partnership with the business.
What you'll be doing
- Primary partner to Operate leadership for IT strategy, delivery and support
- Develop and maintain a robust technology roadmap by actively participating in the business strategy (e.g. critical migrations of key technologies and new business model development), translating it into an aligned roadmap and portfolio of programs, projects and applications.
- Works closely with key business leaders across Unity and with other IT Business Partners to understand and articulate overall business vision for the Operate business unit
- Lead the team working on Operate solutions, including Business Systems Analysts and aligning shared services to execute on business objectives
What we're looking for
- Demonstrable IT expertise in enterprise systems development and infrastructure and in setting IT strategy and business alignment
- Leadership and management experience
- Previous experience establishing systems and process particularly in the realm of Ad Ops
- Experience in online advertising and/or digital or media companies
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences - internal, external, business and technical
- Outstanding planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk analysis & leadership skills
You might also have
- Experience with mobile games
- Product marketing experience with a Demand Side Platform (DSP) or Supply Side Platform (SSP)
- Proven knowledge of both waterfall and auction monetization strategies, including header bidding
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.