IT Business Analyst – Revenue System
8 days ago
Job Title:IT Business Analyst – Revenue System
As an IT Revenue Systems Analyst, you will be working with the Sr. Manager of IT and Business Users for providing day-to-day support and improvements to our revenue management systems, Zuora Revpro. You will collaborate closely with the finance revenue department to drive efficiency initiatives within the platforms. The ideal candidate should have prior experience with Zuora Revpro and have the ability to drive multiple initiatives. IT Revenue Systems Analyst is a versatile and highly motivated individual who works with the other IT team members and Business Users on the Technical and Functional requirements definition, design, implementation and maintenance of systems.
- Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities
- Work with the finance revenue business teams to understand overall Revenue Management requirements, plan roadmap and execution with other IT teams and offshore
- Ability to apply critical thinking and flexibility in advising key stakeholders within the framework of ASC 606 and ensure appropriate accounting treatment in accordance with US GAAP
- Provide day-to-day end user support of Zuora functions to the Finance Revenue team
- Understand revenue business processes to assist in implementing new system functionalities
- Support month-end close process, including maintaining the general ledger and sub-ledgers, reviews journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations as well as analyze account variances
- Design and support integrations between Zuora Revpro and Oracle EBS systems and other third-party applications.
- Identify and implement process improvements and system enhancements
- Communicate and follow up with business partners to ensure that open/outstanding issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure IT alignment with the business through delivery of quality technology solutions
- The ability to interview various non-technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/processes and then create detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation.
- Engage Business Users spanning multiple departments and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure effective solutions.
- Engage Business Users to support all necessary clarification to design and implement an effective solution.
- Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts, Scope Documents, Use Cases, Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules, Test plans and Test scenarios, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation, Application Gap analysis
- Prepare and analyze monthly and quarterly reports, review policies and procedures to ensure SOX compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical/business discipline with typically a minimum of 8+ years professional experience, with 5 years’ experience and 2+ lifecycle implementations for the Zoura RevPro system.
- Experience serving as the primary IT resource with responsibility for configuration, customization, and management of the technical implementation.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, ASC 605, ASC 606 and experience with SOX compliance
- Experience and strong understanding of integrations between Zuora/Revpro and ERP systems and other third-party applications.
- Experience with supporting RevPro system, upgrades, patching.
- Strong knowledge of the Oracle EBS “Quote to Cash” and “Record to Report” processes.
- Good knowledge of the following Oracle E-Business Suite R12 modules: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Costing, Consolidation and underlying database objects.
- Experience with development and delivery of system documentations, such as requirements documents, test plans, and design documents
- Ability to identify system impact for small and large-scale initiatives.
- Knowledge of Project and/or Principles and Practices of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project.
- Zoura certification is big plus.
- Write simple to complex queries to support audit requests or business partners’ reporting requests