IT Audit Manager
14 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community. Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
Roblox is recruiting a Manager of IT Audit to lead the IT SOX controls program, perform technical and operational audits, participate in the risk assessment process and build relationships with senior leaders. This is a highly visible opportunity where you can have a measurable impact at a growing company.
As the IT Audit Manager, you will be responsible for evaluating technical aspects of systems, databases, processes and controls; identifying and mitigating IT control gaps and partnering with business and engineering teams on remediation items. You will also coordinate with external auditors and process owners to enable completion of testing and provide support by developing relationships with leaders throughout the organization to monitor and improve internal controls, processes, and drive operating efficiencies. In addition, part of this role will include evaluating new systems and products and supporting business partners where necessary to ensure their areas are operationally efficient and compliant with regulatory frameworks. The success of this role will be based on building strong relationships with cross-functional partners and various levels of management to ensure objectives are effectively achieved and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements are met. He/she will assist in the SOX planning and continuous monitoring of the company's internal control environment as the need for internal control governance grows with the company. You will report to the Head of Internal Audit.
- Plan, lead and execute the company’s IT SOX program including performing risk assessments, leading walkthroughs and overseeing tests of design and operational effectiveness of IT controls
- Contribute to the development of the strategy of the Internal Audit department along with the Head of Internal Audit. Work together with the team to develop the annual Internal Audit and SOX testing plan.
- Coordinate SOX program testing IT controls with co-sourced internal audit IT team members, external audit IT team members, control owners, managers and executive management
- Communicate with and educate control owners on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of audit.
- Participate in the development and oversight of required corrective action plans relating to compliance issues.
- Lead business partners in tracking internal audit observations to resolutions.
- Draft clear and meaningful findings, high quality audit reports, presentations, and other materials for Sr. Management.
- Participate in internal audit risk assessment and contribute to the development of annual internal audit plan and other audit planning activities.
- Develop repeatable methods to ensure consistent results and help develop an internal knowledge base.
- Support the Head of Audit in compiling internal audit status reports to management and Audit Committee.
- Contribute to the development of strategic plans and objectives.go
- Independently operate in a fast paced, diverse and matrixed environment while managing multiple priorities/projects for on-time delivery.
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience) in Information Systems or a related field
- Recognized professional certification(s) : CISA or CISSP
- 6+ years of relevant IT audit and SOX experience, technology industry experience preferred
- Strong understanding of IT auditing standards and techniques, financial and operational risks and controls, SOX and COSO framework
- Experience designing and implementing risk assessments and internal controls
- Adept at assessing complex IT and business processes environments to identify potential IT, financial, operational, and compliance risks
- Have the highest level of integrity and ethics
- Ability to prioritize activities while working on multiple projects to achieve target deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass