IT Associate Director – Ubisoft Engineering & Platform (W/M/NB)
11 days ago
As an IT Associate Director, you will be part of the technical leadership of Ubisoft IT, more precisely within the Engineering & Platform team. You will be a key part in the business planning, working closely with product managers to build Ubisoft’s next generation Platform as a Service (PaaS) central to future Ubisoft games. You will drive our long-term technical and business strategy, help us hire a talented team and ultimately enable us to deliver innovative new solutions rapidly.
You will be able to deliver strategic technical projects, with significant bottom-line impact. As part of your responsibilities, you will maintain excellent business relations with your partners and ensure proper solutions are delivered within their team or functional stream of responsibility. Furthermore, you will follow up ongoing projects and foster a culture of transparency and excellence.
- Manage a team of leads, managers, and engineers to plan, design, and deliver complex, broad scale systems that span several departments or functions
- Practice Agile project management and delivery (prioritization, planning of projects and features) rooted in DevOps and Agile principles
- Frequently collaborates with engineering leaders to define a cross-group technical direction that fits well with our overall architecture
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work
- Advocate for Operational Excellence, ensure proper monitoring & operation of production services
- Participate in Career management and development of direct reports
- Create an environment built on trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement
- Demonstrated ability to build and own large, complex systems
- Having strong experience in people management, managing managers
- Experience in partnering with product and program management leaders
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated drive and technical acumen
💰 Profit Sharing, yearly company saving plan. 25 paid time off + 12 additional paid days off. 50% of your Navigo pass is paid by the company, lunch vouchers (9€/day), healthcare for you and your family, and lots of Ubisoft additional perks.
📍 Our brand new office is located in Saint Mandé, (Metro line 1, Saint Mandé station). Gym available in the building. Ability to work remotely.
[30 minutes] : phone call with a Recruiter,
[60 minutes] : visio interview with a the manager of the role and a Recruiter,
[60 minutes] : visio interview with the IT Service Director of the team, and with the HR Director for IT in France,
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.