IT Hardware & Platform Coordinator
Katowice Silesian Voivodeship Poland
11 days ago
As a Team Leader in our Hardware Technicians Team, you will be in charge with the delivery of our internal projects according to the specified standards and at the highest quality level. This will be achieved through managing and supervising our Hardware Technician Team on the daily basis, simultaneously being in a day-to-day contact with our Service Lines and ensuring that any Hardware-related queries on their part are met and answered in a professional, accurate and communicative manner. A Team Lead will also be responsible for monitoring, disciplining, and coaching of their team in order to achieve the best possible results. You will report directly to the local IT Manager.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- You will manage, lead, and motivate our internal Team of Hardware Technicians and as a Lead you will set an example to follow in order to ensure in the Team the highest standard of professionalism and the quality of their services.
- As a Lead you will be a primary point of contact between the Hardware Team and the employees of the company’s service lines.
- You will be assigning daily tasks, solving possible hardware-related projects issues with the Team before they may have an impact on service lines and constantly monitoring help desk tickets to make sure everything is being dealt with up-to-date according to our internal standards.
- You will coordinate with the Service Lines staffing and seating arrangements in our facilities.
- It will be your responsibility to make sure that you have all the relevant information on the current hardware needs gathered as well as that the Team is informed and updated on what to expect and how to proceed with the ongoing and future tasks.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of Keywords Studios Katowice in terms of our hardware/software, IT processes and security.
- You will conduct Technician duties when necessary (essentially You are to coordinate and help our Hardware Technicians in their daily duties, so do not worry if you’ve never dealt with some Hardware and Platforms-related tasks – we will teach you everything).
- You will do any other related duties at the supervisor’s request if required.
We are looking for an experienced leader, someone who understands advantages of a properly managed department and who knows how and when it is vital to implement changes and react when it is necessary to improve the performance of a team. Also, the familiarity with modern technologies and some knowledge about gaming hardware & software will be a huge asset!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Polish and English (mandatory).
- Team management experience. We are looking for an experienced coordinator who knows how to juggle between his employee’s needs, hardware tracking, and operational work.
- Good communication and relationship-building skills. You will be both internally and externally interacting with a great number of various people on a daily basis, so it is imperative that you can build and maintain good professional relations, still keeping positive attitude.
- Hands-on experience with gaming hardware and software. If you’ve ever built a gaming PC and know main differences between PS4 and PS4 Pro you are a perfect fit!
- Possibility to grow within the IT & gaming industry – we have a lot going on right now.
- Free parking spot within the “Green Park” business complex.
- Chill-out zone with video games
- The casual and fun work environment – as long as don’t come to the office wearing flip flops and pajamas you’re golden!
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card refund.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits
- Company parties!