Senior IT Administrator
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior IT Administrator to join our IT team in Mexico City on an on-site basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
The IT/Ops team keeps everything behind the scenes running smoothly and we make sure all teams are equipped and connected - whether across the office or halfway around the world. AV struggles? Don’t worry, we’ve got this.
What You Will Do
The Senior IT Administrator will be responsible for providing on-site support for IT service requests by Scopely employees based in Mexico. Reporting to the US IT Manager, this role will serve as the primary technical point of contact for on-site and remote Scopely employees based in Mexico.
- Liaise with counterparts from the EMEA and APAC regions to ensure global standardization and process adherence
- Oversee and execute all aspects of employee onboarding and offboarding for employees based in Mexico
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues including but not limited to: workstations, docks, network connectivity, line of business applications, password resets, and account provisioning in Google/Okta/JumpCloud
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to identify and address IT needs and requirements.
- Assist with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop and laptop computers, peripheral equipment, and software within established standards and guidelines
- Assist with on-site and remote events (All Hands Meetings, etc.) which will involve, but not be limited to: setting up content on televisions or digital signage, moving equipment from one location to another, providing equipment to end users, etc.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, and access rights in Okta, Google Workspace, and other internal Scopely systems and corporate SAAS services
- Maintain complete hardware life cycle including inventory of hardware and software assets, forensic backups and full depreciation e-waste
- Define and document system run books and operating procedures including periodic auditing for accuracy
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and tools to improve efficiency, productivity, and security
- Manage IT vendor relationships within Mexico to ensure availability of IT hardware and services as needed.
What We’re Looking For
- 3 to 6 years of experience supporting end users across the complete IT stack in an office setting
- Experience working with third party vendors for the purposes of procurement and hardware lifecycle management
- Advanced experience and knowledge of networking and information security
- Familiarity with core business applications such as Jira, Confluence, and Slack
- Familiarity with developer tools such as Unity, Autodesk, Perforce Github, GitLab, Jenkins, or Perforce
- Ability to work independently ensuring completion of all projects and tasks
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies as the business needs grow
- Strong English language skills are required for this role as we have a highly diverse and global business
- Possession of a valid travel visa to the United States
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.