Palo Alto, CA
6 days ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
We are searching for a new IT Desktop Administrator team member to support our Palo Alto site at MZ. The ideal candidate will be technically savvy and creative at problem solving and possess strong customer service skills. You will primarily be responsible for providing technical solutions to MZ's employees, in a highly visible internal employee facing role.
What you'll be doing:
- Troubleshoot all matters related to employee laptop and desktop computers and/or connections to triage and resolve issues.
- Respond to tickets and questions from users concerning their hardware and software issues.
- Handle problem recognition, research, resolution, and follow-up for routine user problems, and escalation of more complex problems to service owners.
- Install and set up employee computers, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Troubleshoot issues relating to AV equipment such as TVs and, VOIP telephony systems.
- Manage inventory levels to ensure employees have the proper IT related equipment to work efficiently.
- Respond to customer requests in a timely fashion and work independently to complete assigned tasks as quickly as possible.
- Recommend changes to improve system and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Work with vendors as needed to resolve end user requests or complete other tasks.
- Install, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software both manually and via endpoint management tools such as LanDesk or Casper Suite.
- Maintain and administer both cloud and on premise computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software and server software.
- Troubleshoot network issues to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Assist in planning, coordination, and implementation of company network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
Your background and who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 3+ years experience
- Strong technical skills and ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Active Directory.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, Google Apps, Mac OS , Windows 10, iOS, Android OS a plus.
- Executive Support a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that will challenge organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.