IP Management Trainee
Shanghai Shanghai cn
14 days ago
As part of the Might & Magic IP team, reporting to the M&M Brand Director
Help set up, create, populate and curate the Might & Magic IP database -> In charge of the Internal Might & Magic Database -
· Collaborate with other teams to design and set up the IP content database
· Curate existing brand content and keep it up to date
In charge of the internal Might & Magic monthly newsletter – format/ art /editorial content
* Work with IP team and Marketing artist on template
* Coordinate with various IP stakeholders to gather editorial content, news and articles
Support Might & Magic Brand team experts on various world building and Ip-related tasks
* Participate in Brainstorm sessions
* Research the brand and its competitors and provide update and synthesis to Brand group
* Support on tasks IP creative tasks (preliminary research, art research, writing)
-> job can evolve to full time IP expert /narrative/world building position
· Passionate & knowledgeable about games, comics, series , movies and entertainment in general
· Might & Magic fan or Fantasy /SF and RPG/strategy fan
· Teamwork / communication skills
· Passionate about building and universes
· Nice to have: have his/her own Blog or social media or wiki or website about his/her passion
· Speak/read/write English and Chinese
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com