IP Enforcement Analyst
25 days ago
Job Posting TitleIP Enforcement Analyst
SummaryThe IP Enforcement Analyst is responsible for monitoring and resolving IP infringements for its land-based gaming and digital video games businesses. The ideal candidate will be proactive, highly organized, and very comfortable multi-tasking and juggling multiple priorities. The position is based in the US and may either be remote from the US or work from the Group’s local offices in Las Vegas or Franklin.
What You'll Do
- Develop strong familiarity with our portfolio of intellectual property and stay current with ongoing releases
- Analyze and investigate the content of websites, social media and online marketing materials to identify infringing content
- Draft and submit notices of infringement as well as use platform forms to report intellectual property violation s
- Work closely with the IP team to evaluate and evolve brand protection and enforcement strategies
- Track and analyze infringement and enforcement data
- Manage relationships with providers of enforcement tools and platforms
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an IP paralegal or in a role conducting infosec/online investigations
- Very tech-savvy with strong internet research skills
- Experience with Appdetex or similar enforcement tools is a plus
- Self-motivated and efficient, with good business judgment and analytical skills
- Effective communication and analytical skills, both oral and written including high degree of skill in grammar, spelling and punctuation are essential
- Ability to efficiently manage large workload and react promptly to multiple deadlines while meeting personal and team key performance objectives
- Ability to work independently
- Must maintain a professional demeanor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, or technical developments).
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.