1 month ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Epic IT's mission is to build and support a technology platform where every person and every team at Epic can do their best work. We are driven to maximize productivity by leveraging our technology in innovative ways. You will be empowered to create and build IT services across our business.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is seeking an IAM Engineer. In this role you’ll be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of all layers of IAM applications. This includes Authorization/Authentication and Account Creation/Management/Provisioning across the enterprise. This position may focus on technical and administrative aspects of IAM or could encompass a mixture of both. Responsibilities include identifying, analyzing, and resolving systems design weaknesses as well as prioritizing troubleshooting efforts and day to day operational challenges. This position works with IT internal support teams as well as external vendors to provide the highest standards of support relative to identity access management practices.
In This Role You Will
In this role you will
- Provides subject matter expertise in the design, development, testing, implementation, and integration of Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems and solutions, both on-prem and cloud based.
- Perform technical implementation, design, development, and admin of interfaces and single sign-on/2FA/MFA, role-based access control integrations between the IAM and systems.
- Integrate IAM systems with in-house applications, third party applications and SaaS applications for provisioning, identity authentication, and developing connectors between IAM tools and system resources utilizing automation where possible
- Install, configure, customize and maintain the Identity and Access Management products as well as be responsible for the overall performance and stability.
- Provides engineering level support to troubleshoot IAM platform incidents with a strong knowledge of IAM software and systems; SSO implementation, IAM setup and OAuth configuration while working with IT Support as required
- Produce detailed documentation and process flows around IAM
- Manage essential processes associated with user access controls. Assess changes in access and conduct audits to verify compliance with standards.
- Contribute to integration efforts between Okta and keys systems such as Azure/Active Directory, WorkDay, Okta, and other in house applications.
- Guides and facilitates the successful and on-time completion of major programs and projects.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 5 years directly related experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Experience troubleshooting issues related to all areas of identity management, Including Active Directory, AzureAD, Okta, and LDAP
- Strong project and time management skills, with an ability to prioritize, solve problems, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Must be detail oriented and display strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent working knowledge of current security standards and protocols, including but not limited to SAML, 0Auth, SSO and LDAP
- Technical expertise in the Identity Management space, including Active Directory, AzureAD, PAM, PIM, SAML, OAuth.
- A fair understanding of REST API’s and JSON
- A high level of technical ability for troubleshooting and problem analysis is required, as well as the ability to clearly communicate the results to stakeholders and support teams.
- Experience with enterprise Identity & Access Management compliance and regulatory operations and requirement. (HIPPA, SOX, ISO, etc)
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with a range of IdP solutions
- CISSP or other related certification
- Strong PowerShell and other open standard languages, XML, REST, JSON, SQL
- Reviewing, Modifying, writing code
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent/Preferred Major: IT Security, Computer Science, MIS, or other related
- Software Development Experience
- Terraform or other similar product experience
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k, and profit-sharing.
All Epic employees can enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge in studios - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.