Montreal QC ca
13 days ago
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) program within Ubisoft is expanding and we are looking for an experienced member to contribute to our solutions. The program has an incremental approach utilizing a proof-of-concept model and hosts a variety of projects. As a member of the Risk Management Services (SRM) team, you will work proactively to reduce IAM risk in Ubisoft through collaboration with a multitude of internal partners.
As the IAM Analyst, you are a hands-on contributor to the IAM program, carrying on stakeholder interaction and contributing to the program’s success in terms of expected results, quality, budget and time. Furthermore, you will act as a subject matter expert for IAM related inquiries.
The main tasks of this position are to:
- Assist Ubisoft teams and management to clearly understand identified IAM risks and to develop effective remediation strategies which balance business needs with the level of risk identified;
- Collaborate with different Ubisoft teams to guide them on IAM methodologies, policies, processes, controls and follow-up and ensure the implementation;
- Interact with IAM tool vendor to request new functionalities, resolve issues, raise support ticket in case of bugs and propose improvements to the vendor;
- Get very familiar with IAM tools and processes, learn operations, research specialty documentation and actively participate in the experts' community;
- Stay current with new IAM approaches, tools, methodologies and propose improvements to the program.
- Handle day-to-day operational tasks to support IAM tools such as configuration, monitoring, issue remediation, support;
- Build and configure scripts to augment/complement IAM tools functionalities (consuming APIs using PowerShell, Python etc..);
- Design and implement access provisioning and de-provisioning, access management (RBAC), ensuring compliance with security policies for multiple clients;
- Interact with stakeholders to clearly understand and analyze their actual needs and propose solution adapted to them and their tools;
- Participate in the design and execution of test scenarios and tests scripts;
- Deliver training and write product/process documentation.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent combination of training and experience;
- Masters’ degree is an asset;
- CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM or related certifications (asset).
- 5+ years in information security field or relevant experience with preferably at least 2+ years' experience in risk management;
- Being exposed to software development is an asset;
- Experience working across organizational boundaries on a local and global basis is an asset.
Skills & Knowledge
- Have an analytical and methodical approach as well as synthesis and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to write clear documentation and communicate concisely with all levels within an organization;
- Strong innovation, capacity to adapt, learn quickly and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to explain technical topics/solutions in simple language;
- Working scripting knowledge in languages like PowerShell, Python is an asset;
- Confluence, SharePoint and Office 365 tools are a strong asset;
- IGA or IAM tools knowledge (like Sailpoint IdentityNow) is a strong asset;
- SaaS or Security Information Systems implementation experience is a strong asset;
- Privacy and industry standard is an asset;
- Data security and encryption is an asset;
- Excellent English language skills required (oral/written).
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.