I/O Coordinator, Ziva Production Services
1 month ago
Unity's Ziva Dynamics team is searching for an in/out coordinator, reporting to Ziva’s Manager, Project Management!
We are looking for a candidate to help lead tracking, logging and distribution of data and 3D assets to help our teams build industry leading characters for AAA games and film.
Are you very organized, love living in the details, and enjoy building processes that ensures the efficient flow of information to production teams? Are you excited by the opportunity to build a sophisticated asset tracking system that meets the demands of our growing production team?
If this describes you, then we want you on our team!
What you’ll be doing
- Define standards and processes for handling large volumes of 3D and 4D data and various asset types
- Responsible for the accuracy of data information, including standardizing file structures and naming conventions, and maintaining accessibility to files for teams and clients.
- Identify use cases for storing, distributing and archiving large data files for production teams
- Securely handle, coordinate and distribute all media among production teams through various channels - pipeline, AWS, Perforce, internal and external networks.
- Lead all aspects of team training on asset management and processes
What we’re looking for
- Experience in post production media management in game production or visual effects.
- Proficient with project management methodologies including Agile, Kanban and software development processes
- Understanding of technical workflows related to 3D graphics, simulation and machine learning
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, where you contribute back as much as you will learn in an environment that fosters creative problem solving and experimentation.
- Use a flexible and adaptable approach to help remove the guesswork for teams to understand exactly where assets are, and where they have been.
You might also have
- Experience with content and asset management software such as Perforce, Github, Subversion or Aspera
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.