Human Resources Reviewer
23 days ago
If you understand what it means to support a rapidly growing, global organization with real-time advice and problem solving, and you thrive in an environment that is entrepreneurial, fun and oriented to achieving great things - this may be the role for you!
- Conducts HR review checks for finalist candidates
- Works with hiring managers and recruiting leads to ensure the HR Hire Review is followed according to process
- Assists in training new team members
- Communicates effectively with all external and internal groups
- Builds and maintains internal documentation of processes
- Provides reports and information as needed
- Ensures candidates have a great experience while in HR review
- Excellent problem solving skills
- You know the right questions to ask to solve the situation at hand using the resources available to you, and when to escalate appropriately
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with business partners
- Attention to detail, highly organized and able to maintain confidential information
- You focus on quality over speed, but are responsive and understand a sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Listens effectively and analyzes material
- Resilient and self-motivated
This position is a 12 months contract.
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.