Human Resources Manager
12 days ago
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to support Arkane Austin. This position will be the lead HR support for the studio in various functional areas which include but are not limited to full cycle recruitment, employee relations and performance management. The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic team player who is self-motivated, provides excellent customer service and is solutions oriented. The HR Manager will also build and maintain key relationships with studio leadership and be a key stakeholder of that team.
- The HR Manager will be responsible for the entire recruitment cycle from the management of our Applicant Tracking System to the screening and hiring of the candidates and will support the growth of the studio by managing the headcount process
- Develop and deliver training presentations to studio’s employees relating to interview skills, performance review, management and leadership training, and other areas as necessary.
- Partner with corporate benefits to make sure our benefit package stays competitive
- Monitor and ensure company compliance with local employment law. Ensure that the studio policies are updated.
- Manage employee relations issue and work with legal counsel as necessary. Resolve issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage performance review process for studio. Directly interact with managers to evaluate reviews and merit process and ensure that reviews are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the studio leadership and corporate HR to develop and communicate HR strategies and programs to the employees
- Communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Actively champion Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and develop solutions to drive the business forward.
- Promote company culture across all departments.
- Strong Knowledge of US Employment law and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or related discipline
- 6+ years of HR experience required
- Strong employee relations experience
- Strong attention to details and structure
- Excellent judgment and discretion
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing computer applications (Word, Excel, and HRIS)
- Ability to work effectively in a highly confidential, fast-paced environment and solve complex problems
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience at a game development, technology, entertainment or creative company
- Prior experience working in a division of a global company
Applicant Privacy Notice
CCPA Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.