Human Resources Information Systems Coordinator
7 days ago
As an HRIS coordinator, you’ll join Arcade, a team at the heart of the employee experience, responsible for developing, implementing, and operating the integrated policies and programs that support the overall well-being of Ubisoft Montreal employees.
As part of this team, you’ll support the configuration and maintenance of internal applications and software designed for our needs, plus assist 2 project managers with these systems.
At the end of every day, you can look back with a great sense of accomplishment at everything that's been achieved: how many requests were handled, employees were assisted, and problems were solved, all thanks to your help.
What you’ll do
- Foster relationships with members of the Talent department and be their first point of contact regarding functional support for our 5 HRIS systems.
- Perform systems monitoring and data cleansing for quality assurance purposes.
- Create reports and assess results.
- Launch new processes + accompany the teams concerned with these changes.
- Identify, research, and resolve first-level problems in the systems.
- Maintain technical documentation for reference.
What you bring
- Technical support experience or other relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to take initiative, manage priorities, and balance a range of projects (in this routine-free position, you can expect a mix of unexpected issues along with some recurring tasks)
- A collaborative and customer-oriented mindset
- Attention to detail (especially concerning handling sensitive information such as bonuses, salaries, etc.)
- Solid analytical skills to identify problems and propose solutions
- Understanding and quick grasp of how information tools and systems work
- Resourcefulness: you may not always have the answers, but you know where to find them
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.