This job might no longer be available.
Human Resources Generalist
Cary NC us
7 days ago
We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our team.
· Support of the Recruiting process
· Maintain and update highly confidential information including HRIS and personnel files.
· Support in the Employment Verification process.
· Assist with HR related administrative tasks.
· Maintain employee time tracking system
· Coordinate Company Events
· Other duties, as assigned.
· 2 years’ experience working in HR
· Highly Skilled in MS Office Suite and the ability to learn additional internal systems.
· Experience working with recruitment from sourcing to on-boarding.
· Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
· Ability to work independently
· Detail oriented
· Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage a fluctuating workload.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Knowledge of video game industry is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This could be long-term contract or full-time position.