This job might no longer be available.
Human Resources Generalist (Contract)
18 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Contract HR Generalist to provide support to our HRBP organization. As a Contract HR Generalist, your responsibilities will include supporting important functions such as onboarding, offboarding, LOAs, performance management, learning and development, documenting processes and procedures, preparing documentation for payroll, meeting scheduling, analysis and rollup of survey data, taking notes during meetings and preparing reports and presentations as requested.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Organize and support new hire orientation and onboarding, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Assist with the communication and rollout of HRBP programs.
- Internal communications and paperwork regarding transfers, promotions, terminations and all other personnel changes, or company policies
- Manage employee termination process by scheduling exit interviews and coordinating with IT and Payroll departments in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws in all employee related practices including FLSA, FMLA, HIPAA, EEO, ADA, and related compliance areas.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or a related field
- 1+ years of HR Generalist experience working in a creative/tech environment and performing a variety of HR functions
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Strong business acumen that is people focused
- Ability to coach, influence, and facilitate across all levels of the organization
- Flexible, with the and the ability to quickly adapt to change and new direction