Human Resources Business Process Analyst
6 days ago
As an HR analyst, you'll optimize the way we do things, improving upon the processes of an array of Talent department teams.
You'll develop solutions that reduce steps, eliminate friction, free up time, and simply boost efficiency – for the long term. No matter the project at hand, you’ll aim to automate as much as possible, with an eye toward continuous improvement.
Motivated by new challenges, you’ll ensure that our practices continue to evolve and adapt to our realities.
What you’ll do
In a routine-free role centred on operational efficiency, you’ll:
- Collaborate with members of the Talent department to better understand their workflows and identify opportunities for optimization.
- Assess and design current HR business processes for improvement, keeping in mind the user and employee experience (for example, you may be responsible for redesigning our employment conditions change process to make it simpler and faster).
- Mobilize your colleagues in the implementation of new processes.
- Support the teams involved in adapting to the changes by communicating updates and providing training.
- Create and maintain reference documentation on the delivered solutions.
- Ensure harmony between all studio practices and processes.
- Stay up to date on HR procedures and standards + promote best practices.
What you bring
- Significant experience in business analysis or other relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of modeling and HR processes
- Communication skills in both English and French (you’ll work in a bilingual environment, interacting with a variety of colleagues in both languages)
- Flexibility in the organization of your work, allowing you to adapt to shifting priorities and multiple ongoing projects at different stages
- A degree in Information Technology or other relevant training
- Knowledge of modeling tools such as Visio
- Ability to influence change
- Solid analytical skills and a solution-oriented mindset: you’re continuously looking for ways to improve in a constantly evolving environment
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.