Human Resources Business Partners
14 days ago
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will assume an advisory role with Ubisoft's managers and employees in order to promote optimal human resources management as well as the maintenance of a work climate conducive to team development and the achievement of objectives.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the teams' strategic vision;
- Accompany managers in the application of human resources strategies while ensuring compliance of practices in relation to legislation;
- Collaborate with managers to create an innovative and participative work environment where there is cohesion and a sense of belonging to ensure a positive work climate as well as to diagnose and find solutions that allow the team to evolve and function effectively;
- Have a data-driven approach to facilitate the understanding of issues and help managers translate them into action plans;
- Ensure proper communication to the teams through the managers;
- Coach and support managers on the various aspects of the daily management of their teams in relation to human resources management: performance management and labour relations management;
- Intervene and guide managers in conflict situations, ensure problem resolution and propose proactive approaches;
- Manage global compensation practices within the teams: bonuses, promotions and annual salary review;
- Coordinate with managers the evaluation of team performance;
- Participate in the development plan of teams and individuals while coordinating and facilitating continuous development and career advancement.
- Strong experience in human resource management as a business partner with a proven track record of managing strategies;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong sense of customer service;
- Strong conflict management skills - mastering problem solving;
- Ability to adapt; and be able to work with different stakeholders with different levels of knowledge;
- Demonstrated creativity, initiative and innovation in proposed solutions.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.