This job might no longer be available.
Human Resources Assistant (Contract)
Santa Clara, California, United States
6 months ago
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. is searching for a bright, high energy HR Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Human Resources department for various projects and services. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience assisting in: the administration of corporate benefits plans, HRIS solutions, and supporting corporate recruiting efforts. Experience with Benetrac, ADP Workforce Now, ATS and Success Factors is preferred. This position requires a high attention to detail and the ability to interact with all levels of employees in a fast paced organization.
Human Resources Assistant (12 Month Contract Position)
This position is a contingent staff position and employed by an external agency in service for Bandai Namco Entertainment America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and spreadsheets
- Create and process employee change notices
- HRIS and benefits portal input and maintenance
- Update organizational charts and monthly/quarterly department reports
- Create and maintain employee personnel files, i.e. new hire, termination, benefits, archiving, filing, etc.
- Assist in Employment Verification's
- Monthly insurance invoice reconciliation
- I-9 and EEO maintenance
- Assembly of new hire and exit interview packets
- Assist with company event planning and execution
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 0-3 years in Human Resources
- General understanding of Human Resource principles, policies and practices
- Hands-on knowledge of general office functions, and intermediate to advanced MS Office skills, in particular Excel
- Ability to learn new functions and concepts quickly; self-starter with high energy
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Be proactive and resourceful in solving problems within the scope of responsibilities
- Ability to work with and maintain a high level of confidentiality, discretion and professionalism
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a team-oriented disposition
- Experience using ADP, Microsoft Suite tools (including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel) a plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, TEKKEN®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com or www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoUS.