This job might no longer be available.
Human Resource Specialist
Ho Chi Minh City vn
6 months ago
As a member of HR team in Gameloft Studios, your will be expecting:
- Assist HR Business Partner to define and execute HR strategy and policies, in line with the directions set by top managers and the company’s vision and mission;
- Be the partner with Production side to consult, with proper analyses and proposals, in strategic organization and development decision process.
Training & Development management:
- Assist HRBP for the whole training function, including (but not limited to): make the training need analysis (TNA), build and implement the training plan, search the training suppliers or work with internal trainers for the external or internal training courses, follow up training efficiency & KPIs, ensure database update...;
- Conduct orientation programs;
- Define and implement the leadership development program;
- Promote best learning practices and develop learning culture in the studio;
- Coordinate competency mapping and development in different departments, for effective performance management;
- Work closely with line management in Career Development, Performance management, Succession Planning and Talent development topics;
- Actively propose initiatives to improve the training process/coordination.
Compensation & Benefit administration:
- Newcomer’s onboarding coordination: get the signature for the Offer letter and Non-Disclosure Agreement;
- Profile management: collect and file staff dossiers;
- PMT & HRM Pro & Workday: coordinate and update all the changes on the tool. Cross check with PIC of each department to ensure the accurateness of such updates;
- PIT registration: register PIT code and PIT dependent for staff;
- Contract management: manage all types of labor contract/appendices/agreement;
- Working attestation: prepare attestations, decisions upon request;
- Extra insurance management: administer the change (increase, decrease, information update) of the beneficiaries, organize the seminars, response to the queries if any;
- Leave administration: update the Leave record on the tool, communicate with the staff properly.
- Join in initiatives for attracting and retaining talents for the studio;
- Join in recruitment activities (market research, talent pool, partnership, events,…) upon needed.
Employee relations, engagement and communication:
- Handle inquiries of the employees, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns and address grievances and discipline matters;
- Assist in the development and implementation of initiatives / communications / events with a focus on improving HR visibility and employee engagement;
- Develop and maintain diversified channels / platforms for HR interaction (Call-me-HR…) and ensure employees are well aware of the company policies / initiatives / announcements / legal updates / sharing tips, etc. Act as liaison agent with employees, enhance the visibility, relationships, trust and added values of HR among employees.
HR reports upon assignments
- HR Generalist background with about 3 years of practical experience;
- Knowledge of IT/Hi Tech/Game industry (companies and jobs in the industry);
- Thorough understanding of HR practices in Vietnam; being keen on learning and researching on the matters.
- High sense of responsibility, solution oriented / result oriented mindset;
- Good organizational skill and ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities;
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, good analysis skill;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- High level of verbal and written English skills;
- Excellent command of Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Good adaptability and good ability of self-learning.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.