At AccelByte, our mission is to empower game creators by providing them with the backend platform and tools required to make scalable, reliable AAA-quality games. The company was founded in 2016 by industry veterans who have engineered online systems for some of the largest game and distribution platforms in the world including Fortnite, Epic Store, Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, and EA Origin. We are backed by top investors including Softbank, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Galaxy Interactive, NetEase, and Krafton. Our latest Series B funding has firmly solidified our place as a top player in the gaming industry. AccelByte’s talent has decades of experience building and shipping some of the largest game and distribution platforms in the world.
We believe that the best companies empower employees to make decisions, obsess about the best user experience, and are not afraid to make and learn from their mistakes. Our culture is based on humility, openness to feedback, drive, and collaboration, which we feel results in the best-performing teams. As a company that values diversity, inclusion, and employee growth, our employees have opportunities to work with and learn from teams all over the world. We offer competitive salaries, a full range of health benefits, social activities, career growth opportunities, and an amazing team. Come join us!
The HR Manager is responsible for performing Global HR-related duties on a professional level and working closely with the Leadership team in supporting the organization. This position supports and collaborates with various departments to align organizational objectives with business goals, while ensuring that goals are met and exceeded.
The HR Manager is accountable for the following functions and responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and counsel to employees and managers on employee relations and workplace practices
- Oversee programs aimed at cultivating the culture and diversity, evolving them in creative and innovative ways to ensure employee engagement and satisfaction
- Create and use data analytics to understand and take action to increase employee engagement, retention, and productivity as well as create and maintain relevant HR Metrics needed to make data-driven decisions and report pertinent information to leadership
- Reduce risks by developing programs, policies, and procedures to promote fair and equitable employee relations and business decisions
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources regulations, as well as maintaining up-to-date knowledge of organizational compliance in regards to employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements
- Oversee the offboarding process by ensuring all procedures are completed in an organized and efficient manner
- Ensure that organizational policies are understood and followed in a consistent manner
- Assist with creating and maintaining compensation practices that result in a fair and equitable global compensation structure
- Partner with the management team to provide thought, coaching, and solutions in day-to-day people matters and execute on talent management organizational plans in the following domains: recruitment planning, career planning, talent management, learning and development, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, recognition programs, and strategic development
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure that training goals are met
- Reinforce company culture by taking a proactive approach to supporting and promoting AccelBytes’ values and culture
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external parties, as well as vendors
- Perform any other duties as required
- Experience in working in a global technology organization
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Human Resources, with at least 5+ years of experience in a senior role leading a team
- Experienced with HRIS/ATS systems such as Greenhouse, Hibob, and other software such as Confluence and JIRA are preferred
- Ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment
- Possess great initiative, empathy and has a proactive attitude
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors
- Superior organization skills, with the ability to prioritize, balance conflicting tasks and manage internal and external stakeholders, while paying close to attention to details is critical
- Strong program evaluation skills and the ability to monitor/assess the performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Proficiency in written and verbal English language
- Must be able to commute to the office as needed
- Flexibility to adjust to work routines/schedules, as required, to meet the needs of the company and expectations of customers
AccelByte Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, all qualified candidates applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, or disability. Our culture is innovative, inclusive, and we value our people highest.
Please visit our career page for a complete listing of our open positions https://accelbyte.io/careers