Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) Supervisor
Ho Chi Minh City vn
1 month ago
- Assist Studio HR Manager to define and execute HR strategy and policies, in line with the directions set by top managers and the company’s vision and mission;
- Be the partner with Production side to consult, with proper analyses and proposals, in strategic organization and development decision process;
- Coach and develop team members and drive them to best performance and HR services.
What we will be looking for you:
Strategic planning and organization development:
- Assist Studio HR Manager in devising strategy, development of HR initiatives and action plans;
- Contribute in the improvement of different HR services (rewards & recognition, talent acquisition, people development);
- Participate in defining the mission, goals and KPIs/objectives for the team to measure HR performance;
- Get involved in common projects, upon assignment, aiming at the development of HR service quality and efficiency;
- Keep updated about the labor market and HR trend, to provide analysis and recommendations serving decision-making on strategic matters;
- Counsel management on any changes in local regulations or company regulations that could impact on business;
- Roll out and frequent revisit policies, employee handbook, working rules to make sure they are up-to-date;
- Act as a change agent to drive the business in term of reorganization, restructure, optimization, productivity increase, transfer…
Employee relations, engagement and communication:
- Assist Studio HR manager in defining the strategy to enhance the employee relations, engagement and communication within the studio, in line with the company values, as well as quality expectations;
- Handle inquiries of the employees, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns and address grievances and discipline matters;
- Build up and maintain good cooperation and relations with different teams, departments and the staff in general; answer queries from managers; provide advice, support, updates and briefings on HR matters;
- Coordinate with SEA global teams in the development and implementation of initiatives / communications / events with a focus on improving HR visibility and employee engagement;
- Develop and maintain diversified channels / platforms for HR interaction (call-me-HR…) and ensure employees are well aware of the company policies / initiatives / announcements / legal updates / sharing tips, etc. Act as liaison agent with employees, enhance the visibility, relationships, trust and added values of HR among employees.
Training and development:
- Be responsible for the whole training function, including (but not limited to): make the training need analysis (TNA), build and implement the training plan, search the training suppliers, follow up training efficiency & KPIs, conduct seminars/workshops, ensure database update...;
- Especially assist HR manager in defining and implementing the leadership development program as well as propose training topics for management in the studio;
- Promote best learning practices and develop learning culture in the studio;
- Be the ambassador of company core values / culture, and carry out initiatives to communicate them to employees;
- Coordinate competency mapping and development in different departments, for effective performance management;
- Work closely with line management in Career Development, Succession Planning and Talent management topics;
- Actively propose initiatives to improve the training process/coordination.
- Liaise with Talent Acquisition team to closely follow up recruitment for the assigned departments;
- Join in initiatives for attracting and retaining talents for the studio;
- Ensure the smooth on-boarding and orientation process;
- Join in recruitment activities (market research, talent pool, partnership, events,…) upon needed.
Compensation & benefits:
- Assist Production side on decisions related to bonus, evaluation, re-allocation, promotion, termination process, discipline procedures, in coordination with relevant managers;
- Supervise team member to handle the Labor contract, Staff profile, Leave management, OT management, admin services of the in-charge business unit;
- Make sure HR team provide responses to employees in prompt and proper manner; ensure back-up as needed.
- Coach, mentor, train and develop team members and drive them to best performance and HR services;
- Make or validate the HR reports upon delegation by HR manager.
- HR Generalist or HRBP background with about 5 years of practical experience;
- Good knowledge of IT/Hi Tech/Game industry (companies and jobs in the industry);
- Thorough understanding of HR practices in Vietnam; being keen on learning and researching on the matters.
- High sense of responsibility, solution oriented / result oriented mindset;
- Pro-activeness, sense of initiative;
- Good organizational skill and ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities;
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, good analysis skill;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- High level of verbal and written English skills;
- Excellent command of Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Good adaptability and good ability of self-learning.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.