15 days ago
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an experienced Help Desk Manager to work at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create and challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your creativity and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, and Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new game projects!
- Proficiency with Windows, Apple, and Microsoft Active Directory administration. Linux is a plus.
- Proficiency with identity platforms, E.G. Google IDP, Azure AD, etc.
- Must be able to quickly and correctly diagnose problems with computer systems, determine root cause, and drive resolution.
- Ensure Service Desk staffing, processes, and technology is aligned with company needs as well as industry best practices.
- Exceptional customer service skills, organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Balance resource capacity and demand, directly overseeing ticket prioritization.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Integrating new applications and technologies into the current systems.
- Create documentation and diagrams for projects and services.
- Create processes and procedures for the desktop team.
- Windows 10 rollout and rollout techniques E.G. scripting, ghost, etc.
- Collaborate with other IT team members and customers throughout the business on incidents, support requests, projects, and other initiatives.
- Maintain excellent communication with all end users and other members of the technology department.
- Review and evaluate our personal computer software and hardware making recommendations, as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains standard processes, documentation and training to support consistent and accurate services.
- Analyze Desktop Support team performance using metrics and KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to meet department’s performance goals.
- Collaborate with other IT managers/leaders in deployment and support of new products and services.
- Participate in on call rotation and after-hours support and incident escalation on an as needed basis.
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 10+ years of experience network or system administration.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member in order to troubleshoot problems with speed and efficiency.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly with a high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in identifying desktop and application issues and trends.
Certificates & Licenses:
- CompTIA A+ Certification.
- CompTIA Network+ Certification.
- MCDST Certification or any MCP certification.