10 days ago
Hi-Rez Studios is immediately hiring a Helpdesk Administrator to work at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda; as we embark on exciting new online game projects.
What our Helpdesk Administrators do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Coordinate with IT team members on all office equipment and software.
- Install and configure computer hardware and software.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Organize and streamline office operations and procedures.
- Collaborate with other IT team members and customers throughout the business on incidents, support requests, projects, and other initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Windows, and Apple administration. Linux is a plus.
- Experience with asset management and tracking.
- Skilled in network fundamentals, administration and troubleshooting.
- Ability to excel in a time sensitive, fast paced, 24/7 environment.
- Create documentation and diagrams for projects and services.
- Desire to do what it takes to get the job done and help the team and the business succeed.
- Windows 10 roll-out and roll-out techniques. E.G. scripting, ghost, etc.
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience with identity platforms. E.G. OneLogin, Okta, etc.
- IT security best practices.
- CompTIA A+ Certification.
- CompTIA Network+ Certification.
- MCDST Certification or any MCP certification.
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in helpdesk, desktop, or server support or administration.