Help Desk Manager
4 days ago
Schell Games is a highly talented group of artists, programmers, producers, and game designers led by game industry veteran Jesse Schell. We like creating family-friendly games that are transformational and fun. Presently, we focus on creating a wide variety of innovative gaming experiences including theme park installations, web-based MMO's, next generation consoles, social games, and mobile platforms.
Do you believe games can be fun and emotionally engaging? Would you agree that games can positively affect people?
If you answered "YES!" to both questions, you might be a fit for our studio!
HELP DESK MANAGER
Schell Games is looking for a service-oriented Help Desk Manager to join our Operations and IT team. This position will report to the Senior Director of IT & Facilities, and manage a help desk technician. As Help Desk Manager, you are an expert in your discipline and share your knowledge with the rest of the team. You set a high bar for delivery and hold others on your team accountable. You are deeply familiar with IT best practices, and identify and help improve faulty processes. You are a prime example to others of what a Help Desk Manager should be, and you actively promote those values.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
Additionally, you are able to:
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 8 years of progressive help desk management of similar (or larger) company sizes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent troubleshooting & diagnostic skills with an analytic approach to problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to lead and work within a team
- Experience with Google G-Suite a plus
- BS in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
Candidate selected for this position will be subject to standard employment verification and criminal background check upon offer of contingent employment.
Return to the studio's home page.