This job might no longer be available.
Head of Studio HR - Director, Human Resources Business Partner
17 days ago
Job Title:Head of Studio HR - Director, Human Resources Business Partner
As a Director of HR, you will be a strategic business partner, culture carrier, and inspirational pioneer for executive leaders across our business.
This position requires a data-driven, analytical, collaborative, and influential leader who can work optimally across and through a highly matrixed environment. You will partner closely with the Chief People Officer of Activision Publishing and HR team to support executives and their core leaders to advance people strategies and solutions that are aligned with short and long-term organization and operational goals.
- Provide full-scope HR support to leaders including: executive coaching, employee relations, compensation, structure and leveling, employee engagement and culture development, organizational design, change management, employee communications, and people development
- Partner closely with key executives to advise and coach them on creating, implementing, and driving a talent agenda and strategy for the organization
- Improve organization effectiveness by assisting with the design of new organizations that help Activision Publishing achieve its vision and corporate strategy
- Drive accountability for execution of HR employee lifecycle processes throughout assigned organizations, including goal setting, performance management, talent planning and annual merit (compensation)
- Collaborate across HR functions (e.g., with Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Employee Relations, Compensation, Benefits, etc.) to design and deliver solutions, delegating when appropriate but maintaining accountability for overall HR delivery within assigned organizations
- Act as a motivator for change: help set direction, provide appropriate resources and manage strong change management and execution plans for organization changes
- Work with leaders and employees to identify, establish, and maintain a positive work environment and authentic culture which encourages diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Identify levers to develop, align and execute people strategies that may drive employee engagement and retention (e.g. talent assessments, engagement surveys, succession planning)
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Communications, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, or related field; Master’s degree a plus
- 8+ years of dynamic experience in all aspects of Human Resources
- Organization design and development experience, including strong change management, for a sophisticated and redefining business organization
- Proven knowledge of assessing leadership and organizational talent; identifying talent gaps and successfully implementing initiatives to address gaps
- Experience directly supporting senior leaders, influencing leaders to make better people decisions that increase productivity and achieve business results
- Demonstrated initiative in a fast-moving environment; proactive problem solver, roll-up-one’s-sleeves demeanor with a strong work ethic and steadfast integrity
- Experience using facts and data to build people-centric business cases; for example, use of staffing models and other analytical tools
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking; high IQ, high EQ, passion, and strong critical thinking skills with a willingness to take reasonable risk and challenge the status quo
- Exceptional project and process management skills with a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment
- The highest level of integrity with a proven ability to gain trust from all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated commitment to inclusion
- Experience supporting a global client group a plus
Activision Blizzard is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to cultivate an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.