Director, Sales EMEA
London, United Kingdom
1 month ago
Director, Sales EMEA
We are looking for a Director, Sales EMEA to help us take the EMEA region at Unity to the next level. This role oversees a substantial piece of Unity’s revenue and our most strategic gaming customers in the region. You will be responsible for building a strategy to drive significant growth across the entire Europe, Middle East, & Africa region. This includes leading and scaling a team of senior field sales executives and serving as a key executive within the region. Core to your success will be partnering with our EMEA Head of Sales Engineering, as well as, other cross-functional leaders including Corporate Sales, Sales Development, Professional Services, Customer Success, Marketing, and our Unity Operate Sales teams.
- Design and implement a comprehensive growth strategy for the EMEA region.
- Coach the field team to overachieve on revenue targets while always maintaining a customer-first mentality.
- Drive continued adoption of MEDDIC and the Unity Solution Selling framework within the region, resulting in accurate and predictable forecasting and results.
- Establish and nurture executive relationships with key customers and prospects. This individual will represent Unity at the leadership level across the region.
- Work with various divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance, and Legal) to launch new initiatives and develop new strategies to attract new customers to our platform. You will be empowered to execute on these strategies.
- Design and implement plans for growth in new geographies, specifically the Middle East, Africa, Russia, and Eastern Europe
- Focus on problem-solving to clear roadblocks for your team.
- Team with Sales Operations to optimize territory coverage.
- Experience building, scaling, and leading successful SAAS/Cloud technology field sales teams across the EMEA region.
- Proven ability to implement and adopt sales methodologies and strategies.
- Passionate about building a customer-first sales culture.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding objectives and revenue targets.
- Significant previous revenue responsibility with a focus on net new business.
- Experience working in and across the different EMEA cultures.
- Executive presence: You are a motivational leader that brings out the best in your team, all the while driving rigor and process within your region.
- You lead by example, are ready to roll up your sleeves, and thrive in front of customers.
- The ideal candidate is not expected to be a technical expert; however, should be comfortable with representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, etc.
- Gaming industry experience and/or a passion for gaming is a plus!
- Experience at both large companies and small.
- Working knowledge of multiples spoken and written languages
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.