Head of Recruiting
21 days ago
DigitalFish has an immediate need for a highly motivated and resourceful Head of Recruiting with solid experience growing teams in technology and/or in media, games and entertainment (MG&E).
As Head of Recruiting, you will play a leading role in growing our company, setting strategy and managing initiatives to attract talent and to hire and retain employees. Working with company leadership, you will establish outreach processes and templates true to our culture and be able to break through to like-minded prospects in a crowded job market. You will draw on your own connections and mastery of diverse recruiting tools to develop prospects and candidates in our most common areas of hiring need. Leaning on your strong networking skills and past recruiting experience, you will pull in and manage specialty external recruiters for niche needs. As we continue to grow, you will found and lead our internal recruiting group.
DigitalFish accelerates innovation for the best-known media companies, production studios, technology leaders and consumer brands worldwide, applying digital media in applications from games and entertainment to design and enterprise. Current and past customers include Facebook, Apple, Google, Pixar, DreamWorks, Activision, LEGO, Disney/ESPN, NASA, and many others.
Ideal candidates will have 7+ years relevant work experience.
- Design and implement our overall talent-acquisition strategy
- Initiate and manage social-networking and outreach efforts to increase our visibility among relevant job-market demographics
- Develop effective recruiting-communication templates consistent with our brand identity and culture, leaning on our capable internal art team for visual content
- Create job descriptions together with hiring managers, tuning these to what you know will cut through the noise and motivate qualified prospects
- Recommend and help support deployment of recruiting tools, including the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and various sourcing tools
- Source and recruit candidates using social networks, databases, specialized external recruiters and other sources
- Devise strategies to expand and leverage our employee referral network
- Create and apply analytic tools to measure and improve all stages of the recruiting funnel, and regularly share quantitative reports to motivate help from others
- Collaborate with other managers to proactively identify future growth needs
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Help guide our selection and hiring processes, for example by recommending best-practices and providing professional development of interviewing skills
- Promote the company’s reputation as a “best place to work”
- BA or BS in a relevant business or technical subject area
- Minimum 5 years recruiting experience in the technology or M&E and game sectors
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software including Applicant Tracking Systems, candidate databases, and networking services (e.g., LinkedIn Recruiter Lite)
- Familiarity with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Flexible and adaptable as needed for changing resource requirements
- Team player with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive rate
- Ability to create and influence features and design workflow for a premiere Studio
- Work with a well-respected, creative and talented group of experts in graphics and animation