This job might no longer be available.
Head of Product, Online RMG
15 days ago
Job Posting TitleHead of Product, Online RMG
SummaryAre you a strategic hands-on Product leader? Are you passionate about roadmap development and execution across a product portfolio, able to turn strategic priorities into tangible outcomes while motivating cross-functional teams to deliver? Would you like to experience the power of your Talent Unleashed in a company that values you, is invested in every employee, and exists to bring joy to life through the Power of Play?
Aristocrat’s Real Money Gaming division is thrilled to bring the Power of Play to more players, across more platforms than ever before. Focused on creativity, innovation, and best-in-class technology, along with the integrity and commitment to Responsible Gameplay, we are changing the game yet again. Join us as we transform our portfolio of world-class digital games, developed by the best creative studios in the industry to deliver new entertainment experiences for our customers and players, wherever, whenever, and however they want to play.
We are seeking a Head of Product to direct the overarching product strategy for our newest brand as we enter the exciting world of online real money gaming. The successful candidate will be an innovative and creative problem solver, passionate about expanding our product team as we build the ultimate new experience by transforming some of your very favorite digital casino games.
What You'll Do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the link between the technology and content studio teams to create the next generation gaming experience for players to enjoy
- Responsible for the creation and execution of the RMG portfolio strategy, inclusive of iGaming (slots, tables, live dealer), iLottery and iBetting (sports etc), as well as the product strategy within each vertical
- Be the champion for Responsible Gameplay across the RMG business
- Partner a broader cross functional team to ideate, build, test, approve, commercialize, and optimize content across various platforms around the globe
- Define and drive the platforms’ business strategy to help build a robust product roadmap for development and post-launch live operations
- Build, mentor, and lead a world-class team of Product Managers
- Portfolio optimization across our Real Money Gaming platform
- Assist product marketing in the go to market strategy, including onboarding and messaging
- Analyze and interpret key product and feature metrics to surface actionable insights and product requirements
- Implement best in class product development and management practices
- Articulate product vision, driving team-wide and studio-wide alignment, while evangelizing the vision to key stakeholders
- Partner cross-functionally across the business to ensure features / functionality are delivered
- Serve as a M&A partner
What We're Looking For
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in technical product management in the digital content production domain, preferably in the gaming space
- Experience in taking products through the full product cycle, from proposal to launch
- Experience as a product owner leading Agile teams at a technology company over multiple product releases
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to practice strong ownership, and drive change in complex environments
- Demonstrated experience interacting with key leaders and stakeholders, able to drive consensus and alignment
- Ability to lead cross functional company projects and key business objectives
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact and present with diverse groups including executive leadership
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.