Head of Product Marketing
17 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
We are looking for a Head of Product Marketing to build, inspire, and lead a team of PMM’s and partner closely with Product Leadership in communicating all our products. The Product Marketing team is responsible for driving the GTM strategy for all products across both consumers and developers. The PMM team will drive the messaging, positioning, and campaign strategy for all product and feature launches. In addition, they will support the product team by providing guidance on the market and audiences.
This role will be highly cross-functional with close relationships across Product, Developer Relations, Marketing, Research and the Comms teams. The ideal candidate has outstanding communication and leadership skills, with proven success in leading fast-growing PMM organizations and has extensive experience in launching product experiences.
- Advance the vision and role of Product Marketing and build a top performing team of product marketers.
- Lead the launch process and drive the GTM strategy, messaging, and positioning for all key product areas.
- Anticipate movement within our competitive space and users and predict market trends and product needs.
- Foster deep cross-collaboration between Product, Marketing, Comms, Partnerships, and Developer teams. Become a trusted advisor to these departments.
- Effectively communicate product details internally and externally. The goal is to make sure that all internal stakeholders are fully up-to-speed on launch details and external stakeholders have a smooth onboarding on any changes to their experience.
- Liaise with Product Leadership to support the vision for our roadmap through the eyes of both consumers and developers..
- Collect and communicate compelling feedback to fuel consistent improvement to existing products and communication.
- Develop compelling, evergreen content strategies that educates users in the product experience and drives use and engagement.
- 12+ years product marketing experience
- Experience building and leading product marketing teams, ideally in the consumer and/or developer space.
- Experience leading an omnichannel product marketing strategy
- Track record of driving cross functional alignment and and working closely with product leadership
- Highly collaborative, globally minded with an extremely high level of customer and merchant focus
- Comfortable being hands-on with individual projects
- Proven success in delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent leadership skills with experience managing teams
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar