Head of Product Management
2 days ago
Full Circle is a geo-diverse studio meaning that our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As the developers of skate., we are set to deliver a constantly evolving world and experience that lives and grows alongside the community, and that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. Part of our core mission with skate. is to grow the love of skateboarding worldwide by removing as many barriers to entry as possible so everyone can play together on day one, regardless of price or platform. Making skate. a cross-play, cross-progression and free-to-play title means we can open the doors to millions of players from all walks of life. To support this mission, skate. will have microtransactions that will follow 4 main rules: no pay to win, no map areas locked behind paywall, no paid loot boxes and no paid gameplay advantages.
Ultimately, we want a healthy business model that allows us to continue to invest back into the game and support a never-ending, ever-evolving and free-to-play world of skate.
We are looking for a Studio Head of Product Management to help us bring this vision to life.
- Be a go-to live service and game industry expert for the studio
- Be at the center of driving our product strategy growth that redefine social live service game and player-centric monetization
- Establish the product management vision and build a culture of scientific thoughtfulness where data informed decision-making is the norm within the Full Circle studio
- Define the quality bar for tools and processes towards improved time-to-player and long-term sustainability across PC, consoles and mobile
- Partner with the studio and game leadership teams to build business cases to support product development
- Manage studio P&L
- Lead product and business review meetings
- Develop partnerships across EA with Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Publishing, Central tech, Customer support, Security, Positive play; and agree on goals
- Manage a Director of product management and build the growth of the PM capability within the Full Circle studio to support product growth
- You will report to the Studio GM
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialogue to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 12+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years of leadership in product on a Live service title, with performance accountability
- P&L management experience
- Expert with a broad range of game monetization strategies
- Strong analytical skills and experience with rigorous approach to building products