Head of Partnerships (GOG)
16 days ago
A bit about the role:
We are looking for a Head of Partnerships to lead all partnership efforts for Guild of Guardians in our next phase of growth!
Your mission is to build an ecosystem of top tier partnerships for Guild of Guardians to grow the number of players and creators in our community, and also significantly increase our brand recognition among the mainstream gaming audience.
You will have the opportunity to hire and build the partnerships team, develop relationships with leading executives in the gaming and NFT space, and oversee the strategy and execution of how we use partnerships.
Guild of Guardians is made for players who want games to be more than just entertainment and is a free-to-play mobile RPG where players can turn their gaming passion into assets. We are rapidly growing and already have a community of over 400k members, significant funding, and a strong core team, and we’re in the perfect position to disrupt the gaming industry!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Have overall accountability for the GOG partnerships strategy, roadmap and execution
- Manage a budget (including tokens) to hire a team, work with 3rd parties or incentivise partners
- Define the strategy, pitch, CRM and strategy for forming partnerships
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. marketing, engineering, product) to build an offering that can be brought to partners in a scalable way
- Manage the end-to-end sales process from initial reach out to contract closure to successful execution and retro
- Create operational processes and incentive structures that create win-wins with all partners, whether small influencers to the world’s largest brands
- Benchmark and analyse competitors and their GTM and partnership strategies
- Oversee and be accountable for the implementation of major GOG partnerships to ensure their long-term success
- Experiment with unique channels and partnership structures that are native to web3
- Leadership capabilities to hire and coach a high performing team
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to convince partners and convey our comparative advantages
- High levels of organisation to manage both internal and external parties to successfully deliver on partner promises
- Strategic and creative mindset that can tackle the unknown of partnerships in web3
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Prior experience with blockchain and gaming
Some of the things we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary and Employee Stock Options: Everyone in our team contributes to the success of our game-changing products, which is why we share all our wins company-wide. As we continue to succeed, stock options and a competitive salary mean you get to enjoy the upside!
- Flexible working life and $750 WFH set up allowance: Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home or come to our new, shiny, Sydney office the choice is yours. To help you get comfortable working from home we’ll assist with a $750 contribution
- Paid Parental Leave: We celebrate our growing Immutable family!
- Employee Assistance Program: A 24/7 service that includes unlimited counselling for you and your family
- EOY and Birthday Leave: You can enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at EOY and a paid day off for your birthday
- Internet and Phone Allowance: $900 annually to put towards your mobile and internet expenses
- Learning and Development: We are dedicated to your professional development. You’ll get access to thousands of online learning courses via Go1, Udemy and Naspers. Immutable will also contribute between $1500-$2000 annually for you to invest in your continued education
- Wellness Benefits: Work-life balance and your wellbeing are important to us. We will contribute $1200 annually to put towards anything that contributes to your mental or physical wellbeing
- Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive community for everyone. We’ve joined the Project F initiative aimed at removing the systemic barriers to achieving gender-balanced technology teams
- Personal perks: Perkbox benefits including premium access to Aura, Calm, an online fitness portal and discounts at major retailers
- Ideal office location: On-top of the Apple store on King Street, Sydney, CBD
- Social events: Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver in our success so far.
For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements of a job listing, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! It’s highly likely you’ll bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.