This job might no longer be available.
Head of ML Infrastructure and Technical Operation
18 days ago
At Electronic Arts, we're not just a team of creators, storytellers, and technologists - we're experienced originators and innovators. We believe that amazing games and experiences start with diverse teams, just like the players and communities we serve. With no limit on imagination, we're constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
As part of the CTO Creative and Development organization, the Creative Technology team is leading the way in game creation tools for EA's most popular franchises.
We're looking for an accomplished and experienced Head of Machine Learning Infrastructure and Technical Operations to lead our cloud, data analytics, and AI infrastructure strategy across our teams within Creative Technologies.
Reporting directly to the VP of Creative Technologies, You will ensure efficient technical operations and align our technology strategy with the needs of our teams.
This new role within Creative Technologies offers a great opportunity to lead the way. You won't have managerial responsibilities in the short term, but we expect this to change as our investment in this area grows.
If you're ready to take on this exciting challenge and help bring our visions to life, we want you on our team.
- Define and implement the cloud infrastructure, data engineering, and AI/ML infrastructure strategy across Creative Technologies.
- Ensure the efficient operation of our existing infrastructure and look for optimisation opportunities across the group.
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure alignment of technology strategy with business goals.
- Lead cross-functional efforts and strive to strike a balance for the right solution, delivering value on short-term needs while laying the foundation for the future.
- Design and develop solutions to report and manage infrastructure costs for central teams and game teams solutions.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our infrastructure and technical operations.
- Ensure compliance with security and regulatory requirements.
- Provide regular reports on infrastructure and technical operations status to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience managing technical infrastructure and operations at a senior level.
- Experience with cloud computing, data analytics, and AI technologies
- Knowledge of security and regulatory requirements.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $241,250 - $342,400
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.