Head of Monetization and User Retention (M/F)
3 months ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly users and have generated 2 billions downloads.
Having outperformed in the competitive casual gaming market, Voodoo wants to explore new areas: video streaming, content curation, news, user generated content and social apps.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
We are looking for a leader to head the monetization and user retention team.
You will focus on creating the foundation for scalable live ops on our top games in order to grow revenues over time. Their mission is to maximize the long term performance of our games by building an excellent team, making data-driven decisions, and sharing results globally with the company.
- Define and drive the monetization and user retention strategy
- Define the data and technical vision for the team in order to build scalable live ops
- Create systems to share the team’s knowledge with product teams
- Hire teams to drive live ops so that our top games are well optimized
- Optimise the team’s hiring and onboarding processes and global organisation
- Manage your team’s HR in order to hire A players and help them grow
- Strong interest in the mobile gaming and tech industry
- Track record of solving problems through a data driven approach
- Track record of leading tech projects which improved team efficiency
- Strong execution, managerial and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen and experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills